How can we Help You?
If you think you might have coronavirus or you’ve been in close contact with someone who has it visit NHS 111 online coronavirus service for advice.
We are unable to book a Covid-19 vaccination for any patient, so please do not contact us to request a vaccination. Please see our COVID-19 Vaccinations page for more information.
Well-being while staying at home
Taking care of your mind as well as your body is really important while staying at home because of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Visit NHS Every Mind Matters for advice, practice advice and support groups.
If you cannot wait to see a doctor and feel unable to cope or keep yourself safe, it’s important to get support.
Advice for patients with pre-existing conditions
- Macmillan – Guidance for people with cancer.
- Asthma UK – Specific information about COVID-19 for people with asthma.
- Blood Cancer UK – Coronavirus and covid vaccine information for people affected by leukaemia, lymphoma, myeloma, MDS, MPN, or any blood cancer.
- Diabetes UK – Information for people living with diabetes and their families.
- Kidney Care UK – Guidance for patients with kidney disease.
Healthwatch Norfolk is the independent voice for patient and service users in the county. They collect public views of health and social care services and make sure they are heard by people in charge. They also provide information about services available in Norfolk and direct people to someone who can help.
Visit the Healthwatch website for more information.
Advice for high risk patients
- Who is at high risk from coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Advice for people at higher risk
- Pregnancy and coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Other conditions and coronavirus (COVID-19)
To stay fit and healthy whilst at home, try the NHS Home workout videos.