Skip to content
Call 999 now if you have:
- Signs of a heart attack: pain like a very tight band, heavy weight or squeezing in the centre of your chest.
- Signs of a stroke: face drooping on one side, can’t hold both arms up, difficulty speaking.
- Severe difficulty breathing: gasping, not being able to get words out, choking or lips turning blue.
- Heavy bleeding: that won’t stop.
- Severe injuries: or deep cuts after a serious accident.
- Seizure (fit): someone is shaking or jerking because of a fit, or is unconscious (can’t be woken up).